Partnering with SEP
The New York City Department of Education Computer Science 4 All programs are always on the lookout for fun, engaging collaborations. Below are ways organizations and individuals alike can get involved with our program. Interested in learning more? Fill out our interest form today, here.
Also, visit our Pathfinders Mentorship Program page for more information about becoming a host for our job shadow program.
- Hackathon judge or mentor
- Event speaker (15-30 minute presentation)
- Student awards (Discounted opportunities & prizes for students)
- Classroom or PD speaker (45-60 minute presentation)
- Run a booth or activity at an event
- Invite CS students to tour your space (Short talk on careers in tech)
- Run a workshop for CS students or teachers (30-60 minute interactive lesson)
- Participate in Saturday career panels (Shed light on your profession)
- Run a workshop or training at your space